Rapid H2S Training
H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) is an incredibly dangerous and toxic substance, and without the proper training you could die. Tens of Thousands of people work safely everyday in environments where Hydrogen Sulfide gas may be present. Though Hydrogen Sulfide is an incredibly dangerous and toxic substance, quality awarness training will equip you with the nessesary knowledge to stay alive. Awarness training is legally required annually by anyone working around H2S, and Rapid H2S Training is the fastest growing H2S awarness training online. Rapid H2S Training is striving to be the Gold Standard in online H2S awarness training. Rapid H2S training helps fulfill the training requirments of API recommended practice 49, ANSI Z390.1, and other regulatory standards.
WHO needs H2S Training?
YOU Will Need Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Training if...
- YOUR Employer requires H2S training
- YOU work in an environment where H2S gas may be present
- YOUR job puts you at risk For exposure to H2S
- YOU need to know the dangers of H2S
- YOU need to work safe around H2S to live another day
When Do you need H2S training
- Prior to working in environments where H2S gas may be present
Why You Should use Rapid H2S Training for you Certification
- Our number one priority is your saftey!
- We understand the nessesety to provide high quality training that will save your life!
- Rapid H2S Training Online Courses eliminate the need for a classroom!
- Rapid H2S Training gives you the flexiblity to train on your time!
- Rapid H2S Training can provide Training in your home, or anywhere the job takes you!
- Rapid H2S Training online courses are user friendly and easy to navigate!
- Rapid H2S Training is here to provide you a quick renewal of your certification, year after year!
Common industries where Hydrogen Sulfide is present
- Petroleum Refineries
- Oil and Gas Extraction
- Natural Gas Processing
- Natural Gas Pipelines
- Crude Oil Pipelines
- Pulp and Paper
- Chemical manufacturing
- Food and Beverage
- Waste Water Treatment Facilities
Industries with a Growing Job Market
The global demand for energy is at an all time high as the worlds population continues to rise. Though job growth has been slow for the last several years, the energy sector has remained stable and continues to grow. New technologies provide more and more effective and efficient ways to meet the worlds demand for energy. However, without trained and motivated individuals to fill the growth gap, and take the place of knowledgeable senior workers rapidly retiring, this task cannot be achieved. The bottom line is that the need for people in the energy sector is rapidly rising. Many jobs within this sector bring workers into environments where H2S gas is present. Be prepared and get your training now!